Friday, December 18, 2009

Can i put denstin rash cream on other places (besides tushie)?

my 3 month old son has really red skin, and very very slight blistering, behing his chubby knees and a little in his neck...what can i do to stop this irritation. is it okay to put rash cream on it?Can i put denstin rash cream on other places (besides tushie)?
My daughter had a lot of irritation under her neck at this age because of drool and her chubby little face. Diaper rach cream worked great with keeping the moisture out of direct conact. I still had to wipe frequently and reapply. Also, if it gets really bad, ask your doctor about low dose hydrocortizone cream.





* I also tried powder but it just caked up and got really messy and didn't help.Can i put denstin rash cream on other places (besides tushie)?
my pediatrician prescribe nyastatin cream. the rash is caused by yeast, so keeping it dry makes a big difference too.
Just try to keep him dry under the folds of his skin. I would try baby powder first and talk to a doctor about the desitin
yea, my son had a sore under his neck from sweat and food no matter how much we cleaned it it was just a raw sore. the pediatrician told me to put desitine on it
Under his neck? My dd got that and I just dried it with a washcloth and then put a dab of desitin on...worked like a charm.
i did. or dry him well and use baby powder. and be safe and tell his doctor at his next visit
We use desitin clear multi purpose and with that you can use it anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment