Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can you use a diaper rash cream to soothe hemorrhoids?

I just now got a hemorrhoid after giving birth and it is really irritating me to where I can't sleep!! I don't have any cream for it, but I have creams for like diaper rash and what not...Will that help??Can you use a diaper rash cream to soothe hemorrhoids?
Yes it does help. My hubby was receommnded that by his doc :). So he and our baby now share the same diaper rash cream :). If u have Lotrimin, that can be mixed with the diaper rash creme and applied. Can you use a diaper rash cream to soothe hemorrhoids?
it might it won't hurt to try... did they not send you home with anything from the hospital.. my hospital gave me tucks pads and some cream even though i didn't have any... try to call the doctors office and ask them...
It may or may not help. Your best bet is pads with witch hazel like Tucks or something like that. Try Walmart. They have allot of which hazel products!

No comments:

Post a Comment