Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Does Diaper rash cream work for vaginal irritation?

I just finished my period, and for some reason, the pads made me sore and itchy. I can't get anything until morning when our local pharmacy opens, but will diaper rash cream help until then? Also, most of the irritation is slightly on the inside. Is it safe to use diaper rash cream there? I hope this question makes sense, I'm a little embarassed.Does Diaper rash cream work for vaginal irritation?
Good thinking! Diaper rash cream works really well if you get irritated from pads. I like the Aveno kind best. I used it last summer when it was really hot outside and I was getting sweaty down there a bit and wound up getting irritated. I guess this is why some girls like wearing tampons instead of pads but not me...I'm a pad girl through and through...even if I get diaper rash from wearing pads lolDoes Diaper rash cream work for vaginal irritation?
Don't put the diaper rash cream on the inside. The best thing you can do tonight is to just ';lube it up'; with something like Vaseline on the outer edges to help soothe the irritation. First thing in the morning, get yourself some Maximum Strength Vagisil. You know you can get it at Walmart, and many other places that are open 24 hours so you don't have to wait until in the morning when the pharmacy opens.
Call your pharmacist.
  • symphony
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment