Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fucibet cream, I have been prescribed it for an infected rash around my mouth?

Yet i read on the interent that this shouldnt be used for rashes around the mouth... Im not sure what to do.Fucibet cream, I have been prescribed it for an infected rash around my mouth?
I have used this medication before and you have to be very careful not to use it for long periods of time because it thins the skin. It works very fast on rashes. I would talk to your pharmacist or to the doctor if you are uncomfortable using it.Fucibet cream, I have been prescribed it for an infected rash around my mouth?
Fucibet is for ACNE. Consult your doctor and get suitable medicine for the rashes. However, if it is not sever then Johnson baby lotion can help to heal.
I'm not sure either but I'm looking for one for my chest I broke out from wearing a cheap necklace and I don't know what to put on it so let me know if that fubicet cream works. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment