Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How does the diaper rash cream,' Sudocream' work?

I saw it at Walmart ina a gray containerHow does the diaper rash cream,' Sudocream' work?
Its been used for ages in Ireland. I think it helps treat and prevent diaper rash. I've watched my mother and my sisters slather it over their babies bottoms.





Its also good for pimples and bites etcHow does the diaper rash cream,' Sudocream' work?
';Young lady, before the booming industry of baby care


products swept the nation, (right about the time of a black-


and-white television in every home, a radio in every garage


and barber shop, the Civil Rights Revolutions, then the


Vietnam War), Vaseline Intensive Care was the only safe


consumer product available.





Of course, DIAPER RASH is preventable. I, personally,


apply baby powder over mineral oil, after each changing.


Please, do not apply BABY POWDER; when an infant is


suffering from diaper rash';.
It's excellent, it's a barrier cream that keeps moisture away from the area it's applied to, and the zinc in it is good for the skin.





I use it on any rash that my baby gets in creases or the nappy area, and it clears it up straight away, before it gets bad.
Never heard of it, but Boudreaux's Butt Paste is the best!
I have never seen this Sudocream, but I swear by Balmex, Boudreaux's Butt Paste, and A%26amp;D makes a good one too. Just as long as there is a high percentage of zinc oxide in it it should work fine. Zinc oxide is a key ingredient in helping keep the skin dry and heal quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment