Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How is that diaper rash cream from Walmart work? Sucream or something?

In the gray container. I here it doesnt' stick to your fingers as badly as zincofax. Does it work well?How is that diaper rash cream from Walmart work? Sucream or something?
I have never tried it but I love Desitin. The original one that's really thick. I know it sucks when it sticks to your fingers but at least you know its going to stick to their skin and protect it. The original Desitin has more Zinc Oxide (the stuff that makes the rash better) in it than the Desitin creamy. I know I didn't answer your question but I hope this info helps. Good luck.How is that diaper rash cream from Walmart work? Sucream or something?
The best way is to buy some %26amp; try it. Sometimes with baby products, you don't know until you try it.
as long as it works it doesn't matter if it sticks or not,

No comments:

Post a Comment