Friday, December 18, 2009

I think one of my boys hid the diaper rash cream..?

Where could it be? I remember taking it out of the drawer and putting it on the coffee table next to the wipeys. Now it is MIA. Anyone know where my 17 month old hid it on me? He just woke up, and he has a rash so he needs it!I think one of my boys hid the diaper rash cream..?
IT';S in the toy box, IT';S always in the toy box ! i've found my keys ,wallet,my shoes my glasses half eaten cookies and his little brother in the toy box.I think one of my boys hid the diaper rash cream..?
LOL!





Get to your 17 month olds level and say to yourself ';Ok if I am 17 months old where would I hide diaper rash cream.';





if it was kids there would be a trail of diaper rash cream to the empty tube.





Once a friend of mines daughter hid in the closet with it and smeared it ALL over her body because she thought it was lotion.





you could also play a came with your 17 month old. ';FIRST ONE TO FIND THE DIAPER RASH CREAM GETS A COOKIE!'; lol





In the meantime to help your sons rash you can try adding oatmeal to a warm bath (works!) and letting him go without a diaper for a few...and I do mean a few! we all know how boys are quick on the trigger and will pee and mark everything like a dog marking its territory.





Or if you have it use a little bit of corn starch.
They put it ';up,'; that's where everything in my house it. ';Up.'; If you find an extra bag of wipes and a remote control in your ';up'; it might be mine, so let me know. :-)


My son likes to hide things in the bottom drawer in the oven. Or in the trash can. Anything he can put something in, if it has a drawer or a door, my son has stuck something in there.





Good luck!
Well, if it were my daughter and she were actually trying to hide it, it would be between the couch cushions. If she was just trying to be a good girl and put it away for me, it would either be under the sink in the bathroom or in the linen closet, lowest shelf.
If you switch to cloth, you won't need rash cream. Of course, you have to remember to bring a plastic bag with you when you go out (buzz) and keep track of your Snappis (buzz, buzz).





Maybe it's in the fridge.
my son use to do this to me and I would seriously crawl around the house and look everywhere he could reach! I have found many things this way. My nephew would always hide things under the booster seat in the kitchen table chair. Good luck :)
where is his most favorite spot?? when i was babysitting for my friend her daugter had taken something of my 4 month olds and hid it in her bed in her room. maybe you could check near his sleeping area..
Try somewhere that he is able to hide from you, and paint himself with it.





I guarantee that's where my boys would leave it, usually behind the sofa.
at this moment use baby powder on ur baby's rash to keep it dry.


And get a backup second cream. I have 3 creams, just in case.
In the tumble dryer or washing machine?





those are sophies fave hidey holes because she can open the doors.
check his diaper.
Check the bathroom or toybox.
I think he hid it behind the TV or under his bed!
you may just need to buy a new one.
Johnny puts his in the trash can.





Not kidding.
He changed it with the toothpaste

No comments:

Post a Comment