Thursday, December 31, 2009

I was running and i tripped on a rock i got a road rash...what is the best cream i can use to prevent scarring?

its like somebody scratch my leg ....what cream can i use to minimize scarring?I was running and i tripped on a rock i got a road rash...what is the best cream i can use to prevent scarring?
Hydro-cortisone is put on rashes. Just so long as you don't have any skin penetrations on the rash it would not hurt. You can get it at a grocery store or a pharmacy in the area that they have your general meds. I use Cortaid myself because it is used as a cream where some other brands make it as an oily gel.I was running and i tripped on a rock i got a road rash...what is the best cream i can use to prevent scarring?
Straight vitamin E oil. If you consistently use this during the healing process - no scar!
Neosporin or bacitracin - both will keep the top of the wound soft, prevent a hard scab from forming which can then cause scarring. Keep applying the antibiotic ointment even after it is healed for a while for minimal scarring.
neosporin.


works great!
Plain old Neosporin works like a charm.
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment