Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm at home with the kids, no way to town until this evening. What can I use for diaper rash cream?

Cornflour nappy free time and/or a weak saltwater wash or bath using tablesalt or seasalt just once will workI'm at home with the kids, no way to town until this evening. What can I use for diaper rash cream?
Vaseline, with cornstarch for powder. Its and old remedy but cornstarch works better then baby powder..I'm at home with the kids, no way to town until this evening. What can I use for diaper rash cream?
Leave the diaper off for as long as possible.


Also you can use Vaseline.
hydrocortisone cream. My doctor told me this. The package even said this too.
Plain old corn starch. My grandma used this on my her boys. My parents used it on my sister and I. I've been using it on my son. It works wonders great. If you don't have that you can also use Vaseline--doesn't work as well as the corn starch but it works. Best of luck!
Vaseline works great for my son.
Sit them on your lap, on a towel, with no diaper. Let it air out...maybe even put a fan on low blowing on their bottom.
Vaseline...
Vaseline, baby oil, if you have none of this try olive oil to sooth the rash
DEFINATLY nappy/diaper free time and then cornflour applied to a dry bottom. This has worked for all my babies better than any cream. :)
Sorbolene cream, vaseline, vitamin e cream, mary kay hand cream (with beeswax), aloe vera gel (if you have a plant), a little diluted lavender oil, zinc and castor oil cream,
bathing the baby and leaving with a bare bum always worked wonders for mine.
Cornstarch, if you have it, is great. Someone put down hydrocoritsone cream. That should not be used to diaper rash. On the package is says, do NOT use as a diaper rash cream. It's a steroid cream and shouldn't be used on children under 2 years old unless approved by a doctor.
A paste of breastmilk and corn starch. And airing them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment