Friday, December 18, 2009

What do you think is the best diaper rash cream?

i am about to be a new mom and i am wounder what people think are the best diaper products out there on the market. Ive seen everything from that butt paste stuff that people seem to like to jhonson and jhonson....and swaddalers diapers and huggies...and i donno what to get!!!! Help!!!What do you think is the best diaper rash cream?
a%26amp;d ointment is the best. for my daughter i always used luvs and i absolutely hated huggies but for my son i found huggies ended up working the best when he was smaller. now that he is bigger i am able to use luvs again but i definitely wouldn't recommend white cloud or parents choice. alot of people on here will say they work just as well but they don't! they are so cheap. the tabs break and they leak easy. they aren't worth it. What do you think is the best diaper rash cream?
Diapers I buy are Huggies Gentle Care and Luvs


Diaper Rash Cream I buy is Desitin Clear Multi Purpose


Wipes I buy are Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes
luv's diapers for sure.. they have yet to leak on me.. which is odd because you can get 3 packs of luv's for the price of one pack of huggies and they are soooo much better then huggies... and the desitin in the purple box is the best... it clears the rash up in one changing... don't always think that the most expensive stuff works best because that butt paste stuff definitely doesnt!
I was using Desting for a while, but baby has sensitive skin so I switched to Aveeno. Some times I use cornstarch by Johnson and Johnson.
The best is Bordeaux butt paste it really a good product for a rash I


have used it on all four of mines
You really don't have to use anything if you don't want. I don't put anything on him, (cream, powder, etc) unless he looks a little rashy or something. For the most part, as long as you are air drying your baby between chanings and not letting them sit in poopy/peepee diapers all day that that is a HUGE leap in making sure they don't get something wrong.





I really like Weleda brand or Earth's Best Baby brand (both found in natural food stores) diaper creams. They don't have any artificial ingredients and no artificial fragrances which I don't like near my boy's private area. Artificial fragrances have been linked (pthalates) to reproductive problems in boys especially and I don't like that idea! Also no parabens (artificial preservatives known to play a role in cancer.)
Desitin is the baby's butt's best friend! (I have used both the creamy and the regular, we like the creamy better) I liked Pampers for when my son was a newborn, then as he got older I discovered LUVS. We love LUVS! I like the ';baby magic'; baby soap better than johnson and johnsons. Just try em' all. Every mom likes different things. Good Luck and Congrats!
I like Desitan cream, and Pampers Swaddlers for newborns, but as my son got bigger we started using Target brand diapers and I love them!
I live by Desitin! I have 3 kids and used it on all of them. Luvs are the best diapers too. They work awesome and you get way more diapers for less money!! Good luck and Congratulations!
I just use what some people gave me.





Boudreaux's butt paste and Desitin and they work pretty well.
destin. Its only thing thats worked for my son. Its in fresh scent I think.
I often use plain old Vaseline for a rash. But then again my baby has sensitive skin.
Desitin. for sure!!!


Don't get the creamy; once he/she pees it will disappear.


Get the regular kind.











:)
  • symphony
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment