Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best cream for a rash that does not have cortisone?

I used to have a rash behind my knees when I was little and with cortisone it went away but because of it I gained a LOT of weight, still fat, and because of that I need a cream of something that does not contain this so I can still fit through the door.What is the best cream for a rash that does not have cortisone?
APPLY COCONUT OIL.What is the best cream for a rash that does not have cortisone?
Your pharmacist is a good person to ask for the best advice


about this.
I have never seen any evidence or studies that say cortisone cream used topically causes weight gain of any amount. But if you're worried about it try some lotions with aloe. THe cortisone is your best bet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment