Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best cream or balm to potect baby from diaper rash?

She does not have any rash yet. But I wonder if she will get any. I want to take precaution.What is the best cream or balm to potect baby from diaper rash?
I like california baby diaper rash cream and diaper rash sprayWhat is the best cream or balm to potect baby from diaper rash?
A%26amp;D Ointment, easy to put on, wipes off easily.
If she doesn't have a rash Vaseline is the best preventative measure you can take. It provide a good barrier from all the nasty stuff and it's the cheapest.
Aveno is great! Our 17 month old had never had a spot of rash using Aveno until last week. He only got it last week because he went poo in the middle of the night and it sat for probably 4 hours. It was pretty bad, but the Aveno had him clear in 2 days.
i have tried boudreaux butt paste, A%26amp;D, desitin, vasaline, baby powder... NONE of these worked on any of my kids, the best i have found other than the prescription is the triple paste medicated ointment. i buy it at target but you can find it at walgreens or any other pharmacy but it is more expensive.
Its different for every baby. Balmex worked on my brother and sister but Desitin worked on my baby. I have heard vaseline but have never tried it.
Desitin, Butt Paste, A%26amp;D ointment, Vaselline, all do the trick. But Desitin is the only kind that actually has medication in it that will help your baby if she already has diaper rash.
boudreaux butt paste


I'm being completely serious, you can check it out on the web.





My bf's mom uses it on a baby that she babysits.
Vaseline -s
  • symphony
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment