Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best diaper rash cream out there?

what worked best for you? i've tried a couple and i'm not having a lot of success. :(What is the best diaper rash cream out there?
I like Desitin Ointment, (not the Creamy one).What is the best diaper rash cream out there?
Triple Paste and Aquaphor
PinXav (pronounced Pink Salve) www.pinxav.com My parents used it on my siblings and me, plus all the grandchildren and nieces and nephews. I use it on my children, rash is usually gone with a couple of uses.
Im a mom of three, DESTIN trust me, spread on nice and thick and rub it in, but be sure the skin is clean, real clean and dry, wash the bum area with every diaper change, and let the baby hang out naked and air dry if possible, real dry then spread it on ;-)
I never had any sucess with any of them. I found that the best way to treat diaper rash was to expose the bottom as much as possable and to keep the butt clean and dry.
The cream that I've always used has been Balmex Clear Ointment. Not the white stuff it has to be the clear ointment. It worked so well for my daughter and her rash would go away in hours. LITERALLY!! I swear by that stuff and I've tried every brand you can imagine!
Butt Paste... but can't think of the brand name.
My daughter just went through a heinous bout of diaper rash. It was like open sores--red, bumpy %26amp; painful.





The BEST thing (even over prescription) is Burt's Bees ointment and/or California Baby's spray. It cleared up in a day. Plus it's natural!
Butt Paste!
We have always used Boudrouxe(sp?) Buttpaste. It is cheap and it coats really well. If it is beyond an over the counter cram, ask the dr. for Happy Hiney. It is a cute name for a powerful cream. They used it on my little one in the hospital.
Baby Spritz庐 Diaper Rash Spray from one step ahead





trust me it works. if you use cream you have to rub it on and wipe it off and just doing that can hurt and irritate the skin more. my son was so sensitive that he always got rashes and the spray worked better


good luck
Burt's Baby Bee Diaper ointment has worked fantastically. It has a strong lavender/rosemary scent but you won't need much and you won't need it for long :)
Butt Paste works great! Here is their web site:





http://www.buttpaste.com/
Triple Paste - It's very thick, much thicker than any other cream, and it forms a thick barrier. I've had the best results with it.
If you have tired a few and none are working you can either go to your child's doctor for a prescription or use an over the counter antibiotic cream lightly once a day such as neosporen
i no this might sound really silly but it was a method my mum used for us,EGG YOLK!just seperate it from yolk and massage the white over your babys rash,the white will act as a barrier when dried.


please try it its worked for me
The regular Desitin is a lot more effective than Desitin Creamy. The regular formula is much thicker and doesn't rub off onto the diaper too much. The purple tube is recommended for overnight relief. I've tried several and have had the best luck with that.


If the rash continues, maybe try different diapers or the wipes for sensitive skin? Good luck.
I use aveeno baby on my daughter
Butt Paste is the best...you might also try changing the brand or type of wipes you use.
I had the same problem, and i find boudreaux's(sp?) butt paste really works. It also has a nice smell, and doesn't coat your hands like some of the other ones do!
Neosporin or triple antibiotic ointment works on my children better than any of the diper rash stuff out there. Once in awhile, if that doesn't work....Monistat...the cream you use for a yeast infection works.
I used a big glob of plain old vaseline on my daughters butt every time I changed her diaper.
Bag Balm.Yes the stuff they use on cows.It is the only stuff that worked for my daughter and she would get a rash so bad it would bleed.
My 7 month old was getting diaper rash bad for awhile It wound up being allergies to wipes we found out later but anyhow our ped. told us to use NEOSPORIN because all of the other butt pastes and creams were hurting his little rear it would be cleared up by morning if you apply when you have a diaper change and mainly at night!!!!
Hi, I'm still gestating, but my sister swears by plain old-fashioned cornflour.





She says it's like magic!





Best of luck!
We use buttpaste on my babysister and it works really good
butt paste.. its called budroll's butt paste it is in a yellow box with a naked baby on it and it is mae in lousisiana. it also helps with other irritations with skin.
Love Burts Bees - I have used many others, found this with my third daughter and have never gone back to any other!
BALMEX no doubt in my experince ...works like magic on rashes and red bottoms...just make sure you also keep baby diper dry too...
This sounds crazy but the best thing I have ever found is. Monistat cream. I have two daughters and it is the only thing that works when they have diaper rash. If the rash looks like lots of little bumps, tiny blisters it is probably yeast. It wont hurt to use the external cream. I hope it works for you.
my son i think had one rash while he was in diapers that was when he had diarhea and i used butt paste. i always put a thin layer of vaseline on him every other diaper change i guess it worked

No comments:

Post a Comment