Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What is a good brand of diaper rash cream?

We have been using Penaten for my daughter, and I find that it is a little too sticky and thick. I would like to find something that goes on more evenly and is a little more lotiony. I have used Arbonne stuff, and really liked it, but I don't know a rep in our area (my sister picked it up for me in Calgary). Any suggestions? Or, does anyone know someone who sells Arbonne in Regina?What is a good brand of diaper rash cream?
I personally LOVE the Desitin. I hate penetin, it stinks and I agree, it is thick and sticky. The Desitin is VERY smooth. Also, if you have a Superstore near you, they have a wonderful no name one that is high in Zinc as well. it is nice and smooth too.





Good luck on your search!What is a good brand of diaper rash cream?
Sudocream.





But in all honesty I get it brought back from England the stuff that they sell here has different ingredients for some reason. It is still a really good consistency though so you could try it, I just find it doesn't work quite as well (but that could be in my head).





Walmart sells sudocream, or at least they do in Toronto.





(PS penaten is AWFUL it made chunks of skin fall off my baby the first time I used it on a rash)
I use desitin creamy. And the redness is always gone by the next diaper change.





Aiden's mommy- You're absolutely right. My nephew is autistic(they get the most horrible diaper rashes), when he was a baby the only thing that would keep his rash away was cornstartch. My sis would mix it with vasoline for consistency
I love desitin because it's so creamy and goes on so easily it kinda like cools the fire...My mother swears by this stuff called butt paste she works in a hospital and says this is the best rash, hand, anything cream there is so I think I might give it a try when I have my baby.
Try Butt Paste. Does she already have a diaper rash, or are you trying to prevent one? If it's prevention, use vaseline. My daughter has a horrible rash (eczema/dermatitis related) and the Dr. told me to use vaseline on her every diaper change. She said is will prevent diaper rashes.
I've heard really good things about Arbonne....but sorry, I don't know of anyone that sells it where you are! :( I have used the Johnson's No More Rash Cream...and the A+D ointment-and that stuff works great on my son when he gets a little rash. A+D is also great for small cuts and dry skin too!
Actually, if you get Penaten in the tube, it is not sticky, thick nor goopy. It's clear, don't really want to say it's like Vaseline, as Vaseline is goopy, but it's almost like Vaseline without the goopiness. lol. :)
My absolutely favorite is Palmers Bottom Butter. We call it ';butt butter'; in our house. :)





It is thick, but very lotiony, and best of all, it doesn't contain chemicals so it doesn't burn if their bottoms are very red. Oh and it smells wonderful, since it's made with cocoa butter.
Here is the link from Arbonnes web site so you can find a rep near you! I also think the Arbonne baby line is the best~! Good luck if you have any questions please just email me!











https://www.arbonne.com/icOnline/locateC鈥?/a>
I agree that the Johnson's No More Rash Cream is the best. It worked much better than Desitin and Balmex. I have never heard of any of the brand's you are mentioning, but I am in the USA so maybe you are in another country...
For the consistency you want, Desitin creamy should be available at most places that sell diapers.





I find that the best working kind is Butt Paste (that's literally the name). It's fantastic.
The 'Aveeno' brand goes on fairly nicely -- out of Penaten, Desitin, Earth's Best and who-knows-what-else, Aveeno's the least goopy.
I use destin on my little boy. Course in his last 9 months of life hes only had diaper rash 3 times. Sometimes I just use a little as skin protectant. Especially in the summer when hes more sweaty.
Butt Paste works great for our daughter. She's never had a diaper rash. It goes on smooth, stays on, and you can get a big thing of it at Target which lasts forever.
Bordeaux's butt paste is the best!!! It is not really greasy like the others, it doesn't smell, and it works well~!!!!!
Desitin works really well, and it sounds odd, but corn starch helps diaper rash instantly.
I have only tried Kroger and Balmex. I hate the Kroger.
Johnson's no more rash 3 in 1 cream. Its great! Don't stink, and it easy to wipe off..Good luck.
Desitine
Zincofax works really well, and it smells good.





Can you go onto the Arbonne website and buy some there?
A %26amp; D
if u don't find a store that sells it near u order it online it might take more time but at least u well have the kind that u want.
a%26amp;d ointment or Johnson and Johnson. thats what we use

No comments:

Post a Comment