Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What kind of diaper rash cream would you recommend?

I cant find mine at home and am needing to go to the store!!What kind of diaper rash cream would you recommend?
Always Bourdauex's Butt Cream. It's a little more expensive but you only need a small dab. It easily absorbs into the skin so it doesn't leave a filmy mess. And most importantly- it's works. I also use it on scrapes and cuts and it clears everything up within 24 hours.What kind of diaper rash cream would you recommend?
A%26amp;D can cause Yeast infections in girls. I would get Aveno Or Penaten Creme... They both wonders for my LO!
Desitin regular is the very best...not the creamy but the original.
i use SudoCrem and Napkin (nappy rash cream).


these 2 really work for my baby's skin as its very sensitive
I use Desitin the creamy kind.
use vaseline every 3rd time use Balmex=)
My son had diaper rashed. I've tried them all and Balmex works the best and fasterst. Desitin takes the longest.
A %26amp; D if my DD gets any type of rash this always soothes her. its alot easier to spread with your finger as well. the white stuff like desatin and huggies can be hard to spread out and can irritate a rash. i love A%26amp;D... and the generic brand is half the price and works just as great!
butt paste
Boudreaux's Butt Paste.
I use corn starch...it doesn't burn like Desitin can sometimes or the A %26amp; D Ointment is good too
i use the origanl destin, because i think it sitcks better to my son bottom, and it never hurt my son, when he had bad diaper rashes.....
Desitin
I live on Destin! but I also heard butt cream (yeah it's a weird name but they have it at-wal mart) is better so I think I might try that sometime.
It is called Butt Paste and it works wonders. That is all I use.
i personally used balmex and it worked great, but i think as far as diaper rash cream goes, anything works! they all pretty much have the same stuff in them and will take care of your baby's rash :) good luck!
TRIPLE PASTE!





best diaper cream you will ever own
I have always found the A%26amp;D ointment or Bag Balm work best!!





Desitin can really hurt if they get a bad rash, which mine do because of extra sensitive skin!!
sudacrem or anything with zinc and castor oil
the regular desitin not the creamy works the best for us!
go to the first aid section and get plain old Zinc Oxide ointment. Its the active ingredient in all the diaper rash creams. Its stronger in the Butt Paste, which is why it works better. But the straight stuff, is even stronger, works better and is usually cheaper because its not ';baby'; whatever. Just plain stuff. Works everytime.
I have had the most success with BALMEX. it actually stays on the rash and doesn't rub off on the diaper.
Coconut Oil!





Its obviously natural and it works miracles on a diaper rash and all sorts of other things! Good Luck
We use the Johnson and Johnson 3 in 1 cream, because the zink seems to so us wonders and my kids are really sensitive! Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment