Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's the best Diaper Rash Cream to use?

for my baby boyWhat's the best Diaper Rash Cream to use?
We also swear by Butt Paste which was recommended by our pediatrician. Our son has had diaper rash only once but we used the butt paste and it cleared up within 2 days. We love it and have confidently handed it out to tons of our friends. Good Luck, diaper rash is an awful thing.What's the best Diaper Rash Cream to use?
My son is allergic to Zinc Oxide (I also don't believe is using a lot of chemicals on my babies skin) so I use Desitin Clear with EVERY diaper change and'; Earth Mama and Angel Baby'; a 100% organic diaper cream if he gets a rash.


I have heard from a lot of people that Triple Paste brand diaper cream is great.
I really like Aveeno baby products. Any diaper rash cream should work just fine, though, as long as he doesn't have any sensitivities to any products yet.
Everybody has their favorites but my doctor recommended Boudreaux's Butt Paste (I probably butchered that spelling!) which I have used ever since and loved!
Baby Badger Balm. I only use products with zinc oxide when the rash is present.
try using penaten it worked for my son

No comments:

Post a Comment