Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I got a red rash after i shaved my legs without the cream....??! HELP!?

okay so today i shaved my legs with a razor without water or shaving cream. just plain.then after it was dry so i put these two lotions on it. now my legs are very itchy, have red spots on them and their bumpy and they burn when i put them in water or sometimes by themselves.


WHAT SHOULD I DO?! help ..I got a red rash after i shaved my legs without the cream....??! HELP!?
Yeah, don't EVER shave dry it does that to your legs. Just put some hydrocortisone cream on them and it will go away in a couple of hours! Sorry!I got a red rash after i shaved my legs without the cream....??! HELP!?
I did that once. I forgot to shave the top part of my leg so i thought it was okay to quickly do it dry.





Big mistake.





Avoid putting anything containing alcohol on it, and, if you want a secret tip, try smearing some carmex lip ointment on it. You'll need a lot and it'll cool tingle like crazy, but it'll take away the bumps. I put it on my underarms when they get razor burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment