Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My babe has a rash behind the ear and it wet. What kind the cream to put on? My babe is 3 months old?

first of all dry the area off before putting anything on it and i would use a zinc based cream for the rash if it gets bigger go to the drMy babe has a rash behind the ear and it wet. What kind the cream to put on? My babe is 3 months old?
you need to speak to her doctor my boyfriends daughter had that same thing the doctor has to proscribe a special cream for it.. if you dont take care of it now then it will spread to other parts of her body you cant by this cream at a store a doctor has to do it...My babe has a rash behind the ear and it wet. What kind the cream to put on? My babe is 3 months old?
It sounds like it could be eczema. Wash behind his ear real well with Johnson's baby shampoo and dry well. You can apply a .5% cortisone ointment to it afterwards also. If it doesn't improve in a couple days get an appt. with your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment