Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My a s s has a big rash and i dont know what kind of itch cream i use to get rid of it.?

IT ITCHES AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT.... like ill be sitting in class and all teh sudden BOOM i need to itch it but i cant. HELP.My a s s has a big rash and i dont know what kind of itch cream i use to get rid of it.?
Buy some A %26amp; D diaper rash ointment.My a s s has a big rash and i dont know what kind of itch cream i use to get rid of it.?
If it is your HOLE ... it means you are not wiping your booty properly when doing #2. If your whole butt is red and irrated try some baby diaper rash creme like desitin or a %26amp; D ointment. Try making a switch to WIPES instead of toilet paper.... Once I switched I cannot even use TP unless its to pat dry LOL.


Nothing beats the feeling of THORUGHLY cleaning your HOLE... I highly suggest WIPES!!!!
go to the doctor i bet the doctor could give you a good source of information

No comments:

Post a Comment