Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I had rash between my breasts.I used fungal cream and its gone.but thrs white patch scar.hw do i get rid of it?

I had itchy rashes between and underneath my breasts.I used fungal cream and its gone.but there's white patch scar on that area..hw do i get rid of it? please help... i really want to get rid of this scar soon... i feel so embarrased looking at myself..thank you soo muchI had rash between my breasts.I used fungal cream and its gone.but thrs white patch scar.hw do i get rid of it?
Did you use a hydrocortisone cream? If so, it will bleach the skin if used for more than a couple of days. The darker the skin the more noticeable.





For a quick fix, ask your pharmacist for advice. If they can't help, see your doctor or dermatologist.I had rash between my breasts.I used fungal cream and its gone.but thrs white patch scar.hw do i get rid of it?
There is a difference between a scar and a white area. In a scar, you have changed the actual connective tissue of the skin, and either have too much (an outie scar) or too little (an innie scar). I'm sure that you probably have only ';postinflammatory hypopigmentation'; for which time will heal it.

No comments:

Post a Comment