Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If I offered you cream for the diaper rash on your face......?

Would you take that as an insult?If I offered you cream for the diaper rash on your face......?
That bear fella seems like an unpleasant person!





We cats are good judges of character!





Now go away!If I offered you cream for the diaper rash on your face......?
LuLu's face also looks like a babies butt!!!





HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA





big fat cheeks!!!





watch out, she's gonna blow!!!





*ducks behind JB*





Seriously, this is the most anyone's ever called me a B*tch in one day without being married to them LOL Lu, did you take classes from my husbands?





Yeah Bear my azz may be fat, but at least I'm not firmly wedged in the closet!!!
God I am afraid to weigh in here with Lulu and Irkle. But no I would not take issue with that. However, when you are picking up your teeth I would kick you in the butt. BTW Irkle's butt is as fat as her head. Take it from there.
Awww poor bear; can’t find an avatar? Never mind, they haven’t made the ugly avatar section for people like you yet. Just hang in there; maybe someday they’ll care about stupid ugly people like you!
not if you rubbed it on for me





id also claim to have diaper rash..... down behind
my face is as soft as a babies butt...





Irkle you ****** they are just full.. *throws dirty diaper at Irky* ooops sorry James..





its all tuff love Irky...let the bird go...
i would take it as you not being able to tell the difference between a mirror and a person
I'd laugh and try it but wouldn't think of it as an insult.
LOL Bear, you Canadians love to knock out each other's teeth. You even made a game around it. It's called ';Hockey';!
what, that's one amusing turkey!!!





btw JB.. I don't think she needs a scratching post.. I think she needs some batteries LOL
You aren't James Bond
James Bond..its time for you butt cream
Yes.
No, I would just think your gay, or either like butt sex.
it depends how bbad it hurts





if it hurst rele bad i might be a appricative





lol and ur questions made me lol just so you know
james bond..hah!
y would u offer anything like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment