Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My baby has a yeast infection diaper rash and doctors prescription fungal cream aint working.?

My baby has a yeast infection diaper rash and doctors prescription fungal cream aint working.?


:(((((((((( plz help.I have kept his rectal area exposed to air and am cleaning it everytime he poops.Will he be cured soon.Plz helpMy baby has a yeast infection diaper rash and doctors prescription fungal cream aint working.?
How long have you been treating it? Maybe you just haven't given it long enough. Try letting him soak in the bath once or twice a day in addition to what you are doing. That usually helps my son by soothing him, plus making sure the area is much cleaner. If you are using baby wipes, know they they may be leaving a residue on him which isn't helping anything. The pharmacist told me not to use wipes when my son has this kind of rash, but to use a wet washcloth instead. If it's not better by the end of the weekend, see the doctor again in case it's something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment