Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I used hair removal cream on my pubic area and now i have a burny rash what can i do?

the rash is only in the creases on my thigh what can i do its so painfulI used hair removal cream on my pubic area and now i have a burny rash what can i do?
Use a mild soap, or just warm water, to clean the affected area. Dry your skin gently, by patting, not rubbing. Wear cotton undies.





Apply something soothing~~ alcohol free aloe vera will help. You can apply it as much as you want. That may help with the burning pain.


If not try 1% hydrocortisone cream~ be very careful where you apply it.





You should start to feel better soon~ if not, see a doctor.I used hair removal cream on my pubic area and now i have a burny rash what can i do?
nothing, you simply have to keep the area dry as possible and wait for it to heal....and hope you never do something so foolish again.
Over the counter Hydrocortisone cream (1%) will work well. Apply several times a day..

No comments:

Post a Comment