Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I got a rash from a night cream I was using, and now it is going away but my pores stayed bigger, any advice?

it sounds like you had a alergic reaction rubbing alcohol tightens the skin and most stuff for the face contant itI got a rash from a night cream I was using, and now it is going away but my pores stayed bigger, any advice?
Your skin care problem is obviously the ingredients in the product. Most skin care problems come from synthetic compounds that are ineffective and harmful. For example, parabens are put in skin care products and other products to promote a longer shelf life. They are in effect preservatives. However, they have been found in breast cancer patients, so they are under suspicion. Avoid using a product with anything that says ';paraben'; until the jury comes in. Alcohol, petrolatum are also quite common but are not good for skin. Petrolatum clogs the pores and alcohol dries out the skin causing the body to produce too much sebum or natural oil therefore oiliness, acne, etc. Since you have an existing problem just stop using anything store bought, even out of health stores. You and everyone should be using natural skin care products that are truly natural with absolutely no synthetic ingredients. My wife and I use only one company because what they have works and is safe and effective. Go here for more advice and information: http://www.XtendSkinCare.com I think you will be very glad you did. Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment