Thursday, December 31, 2009

My baby has a yeast infection diaper rash and doctors prescription fungal cream aint working.?

:(((((((((( plz help.I have kept his rectal area exposed to air and am cleaning it everytime he poops.Will he be cured soon.Plz helpMy baby has a yeast infection diaper rash and doctors prescription fungal cream aint working.?
If its truly a yeast infection diaper rash the anti-fungal cream SHOULD work ...and work quickly...my kids both got thos etypes of rash and i used Zeasorb. Its an anti-fungal powder...it worked within a day. I wonder if its an allergy to something rather than an yeast diaper rash?My baby has a yeast infection diaper rash and doctors prescription fungal cream aint working.?
Hello,


go to http://yeastinfectiontreatment.deals-gui鈥?/a> , there is a safe way to get rid of it by yourself. you break free from it naturally in 12 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment