Thursday, December 31, 2009

Are there diaper rash creams you can use with cloth diapers?

(Without staining or absorbency issues, etc.?)Are there diaper rash creams you can use with cloth diapers?
I used Sudocream for my little one's rashes, which she rarely got thanks to the cloth diapers. I didn't find that it made any difference to the cloth diapers.Are there diaper rash creams you can use with cloth diapers?
If you're using cloth diapers, I think you would be happy with organic diaper creams. They tend to be less oily and a little bit goes a long way. California Baby, Little Twig and Nature's Baby Organics make some great diaper creams. We use them on our baby boy and they clear up rashes fast.





If you have trouble finding these products, shop at BabyEarth.com - http://www.babyearth.com/california-baby鈥?/a>
Avoid anything with petroleum products. They will cause absorbency issues. I found when we were using cloth we did not really need to use anything. The cloth did not seem to cause any rash issues.
I use a liner to prevent the diaper rash creams from staining my diapers and resulting in less absorbency. For the cream, I use Butt paste, which works great!
We haven't had any diaper rash, but our DD has had a little bit of redness in her butt crack area before. We used Butt Butter that I got for free from BabysBottomLine.com


But they carry it too.
ummm thts a hard 1 try maybe talcum powder

No comments:

Post a Comment