Thursday, December 31, 2009

Rash irritated or discolored skin after using avon hair remover cream?

I have been using this cream for a year and a half. I just recently started using in twice a week. I got what i thought was my hair growing back darker. turns out its discolored skin/sensitive skin and kind of a rash. What can I do to treat it and has anyone had this happen to them too and what did you do?Rash irritated or discolored skin after using avon hair remover cream?
Any time you have a reaction to a product, discontinue use, clean the area, and apply a topical anti-itch cream like neosporine. If it continues to be dry, inflamed, itchy or rashy for more than a day or two, make an appointment to see a doctor who can prescribe a stronger cream.





Many women have reactions to hair removal products, especially if it's applied too thickly, for too long a time, or applied before or after touch-up shaving. If none of these apply, then you are probably too sensitive to use a hair removal cream.





This only happened to me the first time I ever used such a product. I used too much and left it on too long. Hope this helps.Rash irritated or discolored skin after using avon hair remover cream?
You can get an allergy to any thing when ever. Take a shower and wash the stuff off good. Then go to the store you can eather get a cream for the rash are take benadril for allergy's. Take the benadril to help with the itch and rash. Don't use that hair remover any more. If the rash burns put ice on it. It will take 4 days for it to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment