Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best diaper rash cream? balmex is too messy

To prevent diaper rashes Desitin is really good but if your baby has a diaper rash then Triple paste is the best for that. If your baby gets a diaper rash a lot then you may want to switch diapers. My son got diaper rashes from a lot of diapers so we found out that Seventh Generation diapers work great to keep diaper rashes gone. We have been using them for a while now and we have not had a single episode of diaper rash. The reason for this is because regular diapers have chlorine in them and some babies are allergic to chlorine like my son. Seventh Generation diapers do not contain chlorine which is better for the skin. What is the best diaper rash cream? balmex is too messy
Best thing I found that work GREAT EVERYTIME isn't actually diaper rash ointment at all. It's Barbersol. Never met a diaper rash it couldn't clear. Mothers have been using it for yrs for diaper rash's.


Also, I have found that ALOT of the OTC ointments for diaper rashes burn your childs' bottom. So whichever one you choose to use, do so with caution. GOOD LUCK!What is the best diaper rash cream? balmex is too messy
I use ';Rash Mist'; and the ';Rash Stick';, one is a spray and the other is like a deodorant stick. They are made by Petkin (I bought them online) I used them with my 5 year old when she was a baby (she had very pale skin and this was the only thing that ever helped her) and now purchased them for my newborn.
Boudreaux's Butt Paste. Hands down. We tried all the free samples of Desitin and Balmex and they are really greasy and messy and don't work as well. Boudreaux's is wonderful and clears the rash up really fast. I give a big tub of it at every baby shower I go to now.
desitin is good, but the zinc oxide is what is the ingredient u need; my doc said to just buy the zinc oxide; said it is cheaper and works at least as good....course it is a moisture barrier, and that means it works both ways, so be sure baby's bottom is all dry before applying; and he said to put a thin coat, not thick....hth
i like aveno and huggies but my favorite is that butt paste forgot the name that makes it but it is called butt paste and it works but my second favorite is the aveno it is great
aveeno is really good and its not to messy.





http://www.treasuretrooper.com/201433
I love Burt's Bees, it's zinc oxide and smells like lemons. Boudreauxs Butt Paste is also good, zinc oxide with oatmeal but can stain clothes.
I like Desitin. Don't forget to let baby air out once a day for a few minutes - this can help reduce the rash.
I love Aveeno Diaper Rash Creme.
The Disitin
Desitin creamy
aquaphor....its kind of expensive and is gel like vaseline but works great.
I like a%26amp;d ointment and desitin creamy
I use Dr. Smith's ointment. It works really well on my little girls bum!
Butt paste is awesome
AD ointment works best for me
Desitin Creamy works the best for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment