Saturday, December 26, 2009

Could a diaper rash cream actually give me diaper rash?

I was golfing this summer and started to get chafed between the cheeks. Thought i was being smart and bought a diaper rash cream( zinc oxide ointment) and applied before my rounds. It seemed to work but about a week ago i got a terrible itch and checked it out. after numerous showers there was still white remnants from the cream and between my cheeks was really red and horribly irritated and itchy. I'm not about to start scratching my butt. and it's too irritated and painful to try and seriously scrub with a wash cloth. I've bought some baby powder and it's helped a little. HELP ME!!!Could a diaper rash cream actually give me diaper rash?
Sounds like yeast. You can try some over the counter cream. Monistat or canestan should help.Could a diaper rash cream actually give me diaper rash?
maybe you're allergic to the cream. maybe you could try an anti itch cream to sooth the area and just keep it as clean and dry as possible and maybe lay off the golfing till it heals up.


you can also get some butt paste. that's actually what it's called and people swear by it. i've seen it at like tractor supply stores but you could prolly try the pharmacy
Yeast. Like jock itch or athletes foot.





You can get some lotramin fungal creme and apply it. make sure to wash the area with a cloth that has only water on it. Use the creme and give it a week to get better. If it doesn't go to the doctors for a fungal creme with a steroid in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment