Thursday, December 31, 2009

Help! Rash on face from pimple cream! What do I do?

I used a pimple cream with a high level of Benzoil Peroxide and now I have a red, raised rash all over my face and neck. Is there anything I can do to help it and get rid of it sooner? Any creams/lotions that I can apply? Thank you.Help! Rash on face from pimple cream! What do I do?
Aloe vera gel. If all else fails, and I know this sounds weird, use Preparation H. My hairdresser told me that she waxed a girls lip and she was allergic to something in the wax and she used Preparation H and the rash was gone the next day.Help! Rash on face from pimple cream! What do I do?
that use to happen to me.


dont use it every day if its that strong it will dry out your face and make the redness worse.


you can apply lotion to make it better but try not to use the wash until it gets less red.
uhm..im not sur wat u kould do


but benzoil peroxide i hear is not good





u prolli used to much...maybe allergic reaction?

No comments:

Post a Comment