Saturday, December 26, 2009

OK MacGyver... you have a midget, a paperclip, a roll of duct tape and a bottle of diaper rash cream...?

how are you going to escape the desert island this time?OK MacGyver... you have a midget, a paperclip, a roll of duct tape and a bottle of diaper rash cream...?
lather my *** up with the cream and ride the midget in the sand, then paperclip my nose shut and duct tape myself to the midget missionary style and float away to safteyOK MacGyver... you have a midget, a paperclip, a roll of duct tape and a bottle of diaper rash cream...?
I would make the midget fetch some wood and make a raft use the duck tape to close the gaps so no water gets in and the diaper cream to not get sunburn. The paper clip on the end of a stick to stab fish or the midget if he\she complains.
I wouldn't escape.
spread cream on midget, strap on to back of said midget with duct tape, use paperclip as a whip GIDDYUP!
Make a duck tap raft use the midget as the engine when he slows down grab him with the paper clip it will be hot on the raft so you can use the cream to keep burning down ON your way to the mainland.
Get the midget to find some firewood, and build a great big fire so that search and rescue planes can see the fire, put a message out of large rocks on the ground close to the fire, that says HELP, STRANDED, rub the lotion on both of you so you don't get sunburned. Then chew on the paper clip to give you something to do as you wait.


Save the duct tape, in case you need to build some kind of shelter, then you can use the duct tape to hold the shelter together.
I don't know but it would make a kiss **** pregnancy kit so the kids can stop asking ';am I pregnant?';
I would coat the midget with teh babyrash cream then use the ducttape to fashion a pod using the midget as an outline of course..then i'd use the remaining diaperrash cream to make the seams of my floating pod less likely to leak...


then I wouldtake my shoelace and tie it to the paperclip, clip my shirt to it and swing it around above my head as we're floating at sea so the search and rescue chopper can see us
Make the midget swim and sit on its back
you and your midgets LOL.....





I got nothing, nothing I say! *wink*
i'd write a help message on the duct tape with the diaper rash cream and wrap it around the midget and fling him with the paper clip!! haha
MAN!!! Hawk stole my answer!!!!!!! Grrrrr!! =P
Use the paper clip to make a compass/sextant so we can navigate. Throw the Midget down a well or deep hole and scream at him ';It rubs the lotion on or it gets the hose!'; in a creepy Wild Bill type voice. Construct the raft out of whatever you can find using the duct tape to bind it together at certain spots. In a few days you should be able skin the midget for sail material. Wash out the bottle and use it for water collection with your new makeshift duct tape funnel. Set sail for home!

No comments:

Post a Comment