Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it ok to use triamcinolone acetonide cream for a fungus rash?







my friend put some of this on me for my rash but is it safe for this type of rash???Is it ok to use triamcinolone acetonide cream for a fungus rash?
They give that stuff to babies for yeast related diaper rash, but the safer alternative for everyone is to use a powdered refrigerated form of live cultures like what are in yogurt (should have acidophilus in it and other beneficial bacteria). That will clear up yeast pretty fast. Toward the end of my pregnancy I always took a teaspoon of the powder every day, and then continued for a while after the birth. I also mixed half a teaspoon with a tiny bit of water and fed it to my newborn with an eyedropper to prevent thrush in the mouth and yeast related diaper rash. I bought my powder (which was the kind for children) at Whole Foods, but most healthfood stores would have it.
  • symphony
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment