Thursday, December 31, 2009

I tried shaving my vagina, but then I got a red itchy rash. I used shaving cream & new razor. How can I shave?

Try soaking in a hot bath for a few minutes first. I shave with Aveeno Stress Relief Body wash. The fewer strokes you take, the less razor burn you'll get.I tried shaving my vagina, but then I got a red itchy rash. I used shaving cream %26amp; new razor. How can I shave?
I had the same thing happen and it itched really bad when it grew back. I bought a pair of ';trimmers'; . It is the electrical razor that men use for their beards. It cuts much better and it doesn't actually touch the skin. I would cut it down but not off. If you want it off you may want to look at waxing or electrolisis.I tried shaving my vagina, but then I got a red itchy rash. I used shaving cream %26amp; new razor. How can I shave?
You will get less razor burn if you shave with the grain of the hair and not against it. It won't be as close of a shave but definitely no rash.
you need some sort of moisturizer for your skin.......... apply directly after you shave
I am 32 and I have tried everything, some women can't. We cant all have vagina's like the girls in playboy, damn!!!! But seriously I have had a little luck with conditioner and a good razor, but dont go over the same area twice and use scissors or a shaver to get most of it off first that way it won't be quite so irritated.
If you're not used to shaving down there you will be very itchy. You can just apply a small amount of lotion/moisturizer to help control the itch.
do you shave downwards? that's the best method. Shave down for awhile and once you get used to that then you can try shaving upwards for a closer shave but you have to build your skin up to that point.
I hate to admit this....my source of information came from from a couple of strippers i met a few years ago. 3 of them suggested that if you are getting the red rash and bumps and itchies at the top part (triangle area) that right after shaving, spray some womens spray anti perspirant/deodorant ( i use secret) on the area, right after you are done. (be very very careful not to get any on the ';inside';) I know this sounds almost crazy, but I tried it and it works wonders! I have never had another ingrown hair, bump or itchy since doing this. They also told me that is their secret to preventing any lil bumps on the back side (bum) in summer time when you may get sweaty or on a road trip.





try it and see for yourself.
this stuff called coochy creme works well, pricey but good. also shave down then up. after shaving you can crush up an asprin in some lotion and apply it.. wierd but it works. its an anti inflammatory.
lol...


use the same method again...just remember u need 2 put lotion or co-co butter wherever u shaved...u got tha rash because the oils that were in ur skin were not repleneshed wen u wen u finished...but co-co butter or vasaline r the best...
my wife uses vitaman E. seems to work
soak in bath, use a conditioner or coochy shave cream for sensitive skin, shave with the direction of the hair only, do not go over the same part more than once. try to wear loose pants and underwear (it rubs and causes bumps), do not apply any lotion or anything afterwards, maybe the next day is fine, you can use the bikini zone cream for pain if the rash develops. Even though I do all this things, I still usually get a rash but these things help with the severity of mine. I'm extremely sensitive.
soak a wash cloth in water that is as hot as you can handle. then put it on the area you plan to shave for a couple of minuets. then always shave down (with the hair) using very hot water to rinse and soak the razor. Shave slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment