Thursday, December 31, 2009

What kind of wipes and diaper rash cream you use on your baby.?

I am pregnant with my third and final child. It been four years since I had a newborn around. I already have two boys. I been using sensitive pampers baby wipes on my four year old son because his skin is sensitive and still trying on the potty training. I see that Huggies have sensitive skin wipes has well. But haven't used those yet. I know that I had to use medicated diaper rash cream which the doctor use since other diaper rash cream doesn't work to well with my boys. I just was wondering what kind of diaper rash cream you use and baby wipes has well. This is my first girl I am having. I have two nieces but they 10 year old now. It been so long since I changed a girl diaper. What would be the correct way to wipe her when I change her diaper. Do they get a lot of diaper rash. Thanks.





I be expecting this baby have sensitive skin has well. Both my boys have it. My 6 year old out grew it by age two. My youngest skin is sensitive because he has asthma and allergy;s.What kind of wipes and diaper rash cream you use on your baby.?
I have a 4 month old girl. i use Pampers Sensitive wipes, and if I can't get my hands on those, I buy any wipes as long as they are unscented. I use Desitin Cream for rashes. She doesn't get many rashes now but when she was a month or two old, she'd get them alot (I guess because she's our first child and we're pros at diaper changing now, not so much then). Always wipe front to back to avoid getting poop or rubbing the pee back into her vagina causing infections. Hey, atleast a girl won't pee in your face or hair or clothes!What kind of wipes and diaper rash cream you use on your baby.?
I use the Target brand wipes and Lansinoh and Desitin creams.





If my baby has a bad rash, I will use my cleansing bottle from the hospital to rinse her bottom (rather than wiping causing more pain/irritation), pat dry and let her air out, then apply cream to the area.





Congratulations and all the best to you and your family-
Well,





For wipes I have always used Huggies, but not the sensitive. And for diaper rash cream. My daughter has always had senstive skin. So before we left the hospital when she was born, the nurses told me to mix Aquafour, and A%26amp;D cream together. And it works so well.





As for wiping a girl, you should be whiping down towards her butt. Not up, because the fieces with get stuck in her private and cause an infection.





Congrats on the baby girl coming. Good luck!
my emerald uses huggies wipes. i also love balmex. it clears her rash when she has one in one diaper change. it is important to wipe front to back in little girls to prevent the germs from the rectal area entering the vagina and causing infection. my daughter doesn't get a lot of diaper rash, but my niece gets it all the time. it just depends on the child. good luck with ur little girl.....
Well my daughter is allergic to anything Pampers so I use sensitive wipes from Huggies and their diapers. I also use A%26amp;D cream. It's really good at preventing diaper rash.
i use pamper sensitive wipes and i use vasaline like diaper cream i hate destin cream it get's so hard to wipe off. but my daughter only had a rash once when my mother used scented wipes on her by mistake
The brands i use on my son are the following -





Wipes - Huggies Pure


Nappy cream - Sudocrem


Nappies - Pampers
Huggies wipes, they feel like cloth. The store brands smell funny.





Budreaux's (sp?) or Balmex and corn starch.
Desitin works just fine for me and i use parents choice wipes.
pampers sensitive











mark k
I use Pampers Sensitive as well as my toddler has a sensitive bottom. I just use it on my newborn too and it seems to do the job.


As far as diaper rash cream, we had a hard time finding something that worked for my little guy but once we found and started using Triple Paste, man that stuff is a dream! It would get rid of his rash in a day or two. The other creams, butt paste, desitin, aveeno, we tried them all and none of them would get rid of it, not even the perscription stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment