Saturday, December 26, 2009

I 've got a heat rash on my forehead after going on holiday, is it minor and what cream can i use?

Since it was hot at night time, i kept sweating alot on my head and as a result a rash developed and the skin is all dry and and peeling off.





I tend to sweat alot on my forehead.I 've got a heat rash on my forehead after going on holiday, is it minor and what cream can i use?
Use Talcum powder. Heat rash is from high temperatures, moist skin and friction. Talcum powder will dry the skin. Apply liberally over the areas, and frequently probably 3 to 8 times a day. Keep the area dry and it will clear up in a couple of days.I 've got a heat rash on my forehead after going on holiday, is it minor and what cream can i use?
use a moisturiser and a cream with vitamin B3 to repair the skin. Visit

No comments:

Post a Comment