Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where can i buy seba med diaper rash cream in the uk? or online?

Any pharmacy with a chemist there, also I think Boots do it. What do you want it for? Preventing rash or treating it once it has occured? If it is for treatment then there is nothing better than Morhulin (only avaialble at smaller chemists). Amazing stuff gets rid of it straight away and all sorts of other minor rashes, cuts, etc.Where can i buy seba med diaper rash cream in the uk? or online?
no idea, but SUDOCREM is very good for alsorts of rashes, even for babies, I use it for everything, spots, rashes, it is very good, you can buy it in chemist's supermarket, wilkinson's . try it,Where can i buy seba med diaper rash cream in the uk? or online?
Sorry, I don't know, but I find Drapoline works really well on my little boy's bot!

No comments:

Post a Comment