Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone tried diaper rash cream (40% zinc!) for eczema?

Out of desperation, I applied some diaper rash cream to the bottoms of my feet and finger tips, which were a mess with eczema. Great results! Tthe only problem was that I could not endure the scent of the brand I used (Desitin). The drugstore had other brands whch smell ok. Others have suggested here that one ingests a zinc supplement, which I will try, too.Has anyone tried diaper rash cream (40% zinc!) for eczema?
No.Has anyone tried diaper rash cream (40% zinc!) for eczema?
Anything that will keep you hand wet will do.





Cortisone cream is the standard pharmacological treatment





Never heard about zinc supplement.
there is an amazing product called Pinxav that is a miracle product for rashes. They have a web site, check it out. It contains 30% zinc and has no odor and is all natural.
My doctor told me to use it on a surgical scar (thyroid removal) to help heal, the zinc oxide helps the healing process,
I never thought of that one. I get eczema once in a while on the palms of my hands. But now that I think about it I havent had that many outbreaks since my son has been born. Maybe because I use all that butt cream on him.
I use Flanders Butt ointment..Its a diaper rash cream but works wonders on skin rashes and Its GREAT for Hemmoroids too!!! Other ointments cant even come close to it..


You can get it at Wal-Mart or other places..A little pricey but well worth it!!
try triamcinilone acetonide that works for me ask ur doc for it it works for my eczema and psoriasis then theres protopic specifically for eczema .. to stop the itch use hydrocortisone i think thats wat its called

No comments:

Post a Comment