Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best Butt Rash Cream??

My poor little guy has a reallly really really bad butt rash...I think I have used about everything possible, but he keeps having diarria and it won't go away. I need something tips anything...I've soaked him in badados baths, everything I can think of...He can't even walk its gotten so bad! HELPBest Butt Rash Cream??
Boudreaux Butt Paste with every diaper change. Change diapers frequently and let air get to it as much as possible. And get something for the diarhea.Best Butt Rash Cream??
theres an actual rash cream called Butt Cream... its for babies its been around forever and my mom told me that its the best stuff ever.
Keep bathing/washing his bum to a minimum for right now. The constant moisture is what is perpetuating his rash. That, and the acidity of the diarrhea stings/burns his already tender skin.


My mom gave me one of the best remedies: petroleum jelly, and cornstarch.


Tonight before bed, make sure his bum is clean and dry. Put a LOT of vaseline on; I'm talking really gob it on. You want to provide a barrier between his skin and the urine/poop.


Buy a box of plain cornstarch - not baby powder, but straight cornstarch in the baking aisle at the market. Pour quite a bit of this on and in his diaper as well.


In the morning you'll probably find that the two combined have created little chunks in his diaper but it's nothing that will hurt him and can't be easily cleaned up.


Keep doing this throughout the day (but particularly at night) until it clears. It worked almost overnight with my daughter.


Best of luck to you and your little man!
Lots of stuff work but I'm more concerned with the diaherra. He can get very dehydrated and even die if left unchecked at this age. Get him to a dr. there could be tons of stuff causing this. If it's all over it might not even be connected but an allergy to the diaper or soap if you use cloth ones that's causing the rash. Kaopectate CD is the best stuff I've found but usually only hospital pharmacies carry it.


But get that baby checked by the dr. Something is very wrong.
If he is having diarrhea, I would try to figure out why. As far as a good diaper rash cream, I use Arbonne's Baby Care Herbal Diaper Rash Cream. The whole baby line works great. My little boy had a really bad diaper rash, I put the diaper rash cream on him, and within a few diaper changes it was gone... Also works great for eczema.
petroleum jelly.......... very effective and fast relief
BUTT PASTE


PENATINE


Avennoo rash cream





All under $10.00
bouderax cream for babies i'm not sure how to spell it but i use it all the time 4 my son he is 2 now man they grow up fast...
use vasline petroleum jelly after every change first wash your baby with cool water than dry and put petroleum jelly it works great
Go for the plain vasoline. All you want to do is put a barrier between his skin and the feces. All the creams will do is put his tender bottom on fire!
YOU NEED TO FIND CAUSE OF DIARRHOEA-SOUNDS LIKE A VISCIOUS CIRCLE COS THE RASH IS FROM THE DIARRHOEA AND WONT GO UNTIL THAT DOES.TRY PAEDIATRIC KAOLINE MEDICINE-YOU CAN GET IT OVER COUNTER AND IS SUITABLE FROM A VERY YOUNG AGE THEN LOTS OF SUDOCREM.HE COULD HAVE A MILD DOSE OF GASTROENTERITIS
Does his rash look spotty? If so it could be thrush and caneston would clear it up quickly. Sudocrem is a great bum cream, I used it with all of my 5! If it is really that bad, perhaps a trip to the doctor to check that it's not something else might be a good idea. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment