Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am out of cream for my 14mo diaper rash, any home remedies out there?

let the baby run around for a while without a diaper sure she/he might pee on stuff just clean it up the air will help it heal because it can breathe! my only other thing is asap go to the store and get some other stuff but i think the best thing is just let them run around without a diaper =)I am out of cream for my 14mo diaper rash, any home remedies out there?
Vaseline if you have it. It's all I use. Switch to cloth diapers as well, disposables cause all kinds of skin problems. Go with out a diaper as much as possible. A thick layer of Vaseline or whatever petroleum jelly works well when you do put a diaper on.I am out of cream for my 14mo diaper rash, any home remedies out there?
I use Boudreaux鈥檚 Butt Paste. It works wonders!!!!





http://www.buttpaste.com/BLButtPaste.php
Crisco! I thought it was weird but my mom did it to my three month old and it was gone in hours.
a box of corn starch. Or use...vancane cream.......or how about running to the store and buy some more.
Vaseline helps
Corn Starch! My mom always said it worked. I havent tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment