Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mommies! have you ever used your baby's wipes and diaper rash cream for yourself?

I know this may sound crazy but I had bought Xanden a pack of wipes to go in his diaper bag. They are huggies cucumber melon scented. Then I reached the point where I go number 2 a lot and thought they may make me feel better and then I also got worried about the scent (i hadn't thought of it before) So i decided i would use that pack and get him new unscented ones. Well, a couple days after using them My skin down there in between my legs (i used them there for freshness) Got raw and burned and hurt really badly! I figure its gotta be from the wipes! So then i used his destinin cream stuff - which by the way STINKS! - but works - my ';rash'; is gone!





I feel silly! Anyone else have such an experience?Mommies! have you ever used your baby's wipes and diaper rash cream for yourself?
lol yes I have!! Except the wipes didn't make me raw I use them when I have diarrhea,but one time I had a heat rash on my panty line and I used her creme and it cleared up.Mommies! have you ever used your baby's wipes and diaper rash cream for yourself?
Yup.. I have used them one time I had diarrhea.. and it seems to work better than TP. I haven't used them since.. but once in a while I will. I tell my husband since they're so useful.. I'll be using them long after my son is potty trained.. ha ha.
i used the baby wipes all the time for random things, and i used his A%26amp;D ointment when i got a tattoo cuz i didnt feel like buying the crap you're supposed to use. works the same lol
4 sure! my daughter is turning 9 next month and I still have baby wipes in my bathroom.They are great to refresh urself...I like to stick some in the freezer in summer to take along when going outside...
Love using baby wipes! Have way before I had a baby. Not sure about the rash creme but if it is gentle enough for a baby, it is for you too!
you should get cottonel wipes. You can get the pop-open container %26amp; refills. Also they have mini travel packs. they work great!
LOL I will admit, once I had some chafed skin ';down there'; and I used my daughter's Desitin...sure enough, it did the trick :)
I've used wipes when I was out of TP.
I did indeed use baby wipes a few times...





The most memorable was when my sister and I were shopping I used the restroom only to realize there was no T.P. my sister looked in all the other stalls still no T.P. thinking quickly I grabbed the diaper bag used a baby wipe and went on with my day...





I used my babies Desitin (unscented) once while at the lake water skiing. I had forgotten my zinc oxide thinking quickly I remembered Desitin is mainly zinc oxide and I avoided a sunburned nose... I did have to live with the indignity of my husband calling me ';Butt Paste Nose'; for a few hours until his nose began to burn and he wanted some Desitin...

No comments:

Post a Comment