Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Do any of you moms use bag balm for you babies instead of diaper rash cream?

I use it and it works really good, i was wondering who else didDo any of you moms use bag balm for you babies instead of diaper rash cream?
My dughter is allegeric to diaper rash creams and someone suggested this to me and it worked great! I reccomend it to all mothersDo any of you moms use bag balm for you babies instead of diaper rash cream?
No but I have heard of it and always wondered
That was all I used before switching over to cloth dipes. They haven't had any rashes since then!
nope....I use Butt Paste.....but it's rare that my child gets a rash....so I usually only end up using it for a day or so like once every two month. I've never used an entire tube with any of my children.
I have used bagbalm with my last child. I loved it. I thought her father was nuts because here they sell it in the pet department. I even called the doctor before I tried it. But it works great. Baby had a nice bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment