Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is butt cream i believe its called good for diaper rash?

I went to the store and the lady said alot of parents really like it, so what do you guys thinkIs butt cream i believe its called good for diaper rash?
Its called butt paste and it is awsome! Im a nurse and I used to use it on my patients to prevent bed sores. If they would get a little red area I would put it on and it would be gone the next day. My boss always complimented me on how good my patients always looked. It works great on my son also. I only use it when he gets a little red. He has never had a real diaper rash. I really recommend it.Is butt cream i believe its called good for diaper rash?
i used destin and plan to use it with this baby also it works really well and quicker than the other brands
I've never used that particular brand, but I swear by A+D diaper rash ointment. And I've used this on both of my children. The minute I start to see the redness, I put this ointment and it's gone after one-two applications.
Its great - its somethink like Beudreaux's. I also run, and like it to put on chafing from my sports bra.
I find Boudreaux's Butt Paste works the best
Leaving your baby to 'air dry' or 'commando' to the air even for 5 minutes a day is more helpful than creams or medications in PREVENTING rashes, but if they do get a rash, it works great.





* after I started giving my kids 5 minutes a day ';commando';, with regularly changing their diapers often- they never got another diaper rash.
It works well. But just to throw this out there, in neo-natal units, when a baby gets a diaper rash, the mix desitin creamy and a%26amp;d ointment with a little maalox. It works great!
It's called butt paste and yes it works really well for diaper rash and surprisingly dry skin and chapped lips.
A two to three minute bottom 'airing' in the sun light daily is great and good for their skin. [NO LONGER THAN 2 - 3 MINUTES]. Dusting with corn flour [corn starch] is old and tried and works very well, and my favourite is Zinc %26amp; Caster Oil Cream. Most chemists make their own, it's inexpensive and definitely works! Lots of little bottoms do much better if they are housed in CLOTH nappies, rather than the disposable ones--chemicals, plastics, etc.
Balmex is the best
I did not like that suff it was to thick and it hurt them when I changed them I had to wipe hard to get it off. I would use the destin creamy and then I would put some baby powder on them. I used the powder with pure corn starch in it, it worked great
If you are talking about Boudreaux's Butt Paste, yes, it is worth the money, it is very good for diaper rash. And it smells good too.
This may sound a bit odd but the only stuff I use for my 4 month old son and my 18 month old daughter when they have a diaper rash is Bag Balm. Yes the stuff for cows.It has been the only stuff that has ever helped my babies.
haha, yes that stuff works good, My daughter got a really bad rash when I tried to use cheap diapers, (mistake) I used desitin, (not the creamy,i hate hate stuff) and her rash cleared up within 2 days!
I use Boudreaux's Butt Paste because my brother bought it for me on a lark.... it does have a rather straight-forward name. I like the way it smells.





I also use Nivea Baby ';Pasta Protettiva'; from Italy.





Between these two products we have never had a major problem with diaper rash. (Knock wood!) Just a few little red dots every now and then.
diaper rash creme works great...the rash usually goes away the next day if you put some on every time you change your baby..
I always used A%26amp;D on my daughter. I ran out while she started getting a little rash so I used the Butt Paste and it made it soooooo much worse. Changing her diaper was a nightmare until I sent my husband to get A%26amp;D. After one day with the A%26amp;D her rash was gone. But you do have to remember that every baby is different, what works for everyone else might not work for you.
Yes, I've heard of this stuff too, thought it was called Butt Paste but I think we are talking about the same thing. I have many friends that are new mommies that use that and love it. I have 3 children who are not babies anymore; I used something called Diprotex - it was thicker than ever too, which is the idea behind Butt Paste! It needs to stay on when you put it on creating a nice thick barrier for the babies bottom to protect it from future incodents!
My son had a really bad diaper rash. We were told to use Palmer's. We tried this and it worked wonderfully. The last time that my son needed it, we couldn't find any. Reluctantly I tried the Beaudreux's Butt Paste. It worked fast and it is cheaper than the Palmer's for more in the tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment