Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you use diaper cream before the baby has a rash?

is it something you should use every time you change a diaper? or do you wait until the skin is dry and or irritated?Do you use diaper cream before the baby has a rash?
I wait until i see a little red then i put desitin but just a little not too much where it gets more irritated to me just a little will do but some parents put all over and alot how i do it works for meDo you use diaper cream before the baby has a rash?
I put Vaseline on my son's bum after he poops during the day, and at night time. Other than that no cream or anything.
Every night before I put my daughter down for bed, I put some cream on her for I know she will be sleeping in pee or maybe poop for hours if she goes while she is sleeping. This kind of prevents any rashes that might come up. But I do not put any on her during the day if she has no rash. I dont put anything during the day.
I put diaper rash cream on at night to act as a barrier (to prevent diaper rash). During the day, I only apply the cream if my son looks a little rashy. Good luck!
I only use the cream when I see red on her behinder. Her bottom is very healthy as I change her diaper right after she poops and a little after she gets it soaked. After I wipe her clean I and it seems to look a little irritated i let it air dry for a few minutes and then i decide if I should put the diaper cream on.I use baby power almost every time I change her diaper except when I put he creamy desitinIe.
I use a lilttle of it everyday before his bedtime since he has more prolonged contact with wet diaper.I also leave him without diaper for a brief time between changes
My son is 8 weeks old and hasnt had a diaper rash yet but I still vaseline on him after every other diaper change
I don't use it at all. I put it on only when I see some rash or my baby's bottom turns a little red, I don't not why but I think that if I put it every day every time he'll get use to it and when he really needs it, it won't work. But there is parents that put it on all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment