Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's the best diaper rash cream?

zinc oxide; regular desitin is forty percent zinc oxide so i would go with it unless u can find 100 percent..gl


btw, it is a barrier cream, keeps moisture out, but in too, so make sure that hiney is DRY before you put on a THIN coat!!





good luck,


tWhat's the best diaper rash cream?
DESITIN'; is the best .... my son had rash so bad where in the skin was peelin %26gt;%26gt;it was too bad


i use only disitin %26gt;try gettin the paste not the cream


the paste stays on and blocks the pee from touching the skin,


my son is 7 months ,i starting using it from he was 2 months old,even now when is does't have no rash i still use it and more of it in the night for great protection, its the best cream trust me%26gt;%26gt;What's the best diaper rash cream?
For everyday use we like Desitin Creamy (not the original, the smell of that is awful).





For when she gets a rash (rare, but happens) we love Triple Paste (pricey but it works the best at clearing it up), or if Triple paste isn't available we use Boudreaux's Butt Paste. We used to use the Butt Paste all the time, but it has a nice vanilla scent, which the dog like too! He ate an entire tub of it when we were out one day, and he got very sick and was covered in hives!
I really like Dr.smith's it is more expensive but soo worth it! also another good one named butt paste is good! I worked in child care for several years in the infant room and have found those two to work the best, I also have a daughter! Good luck.
my daughter has been allergic to desitin so we dont use that, *it makes her rash worse poor thing!* so we use balmax. i find tons of coupons in parenting mags that offer $1 off so i usually pay no more than $1.50 per bottle.
i use desitin on my daughter but only if she starts getting a little red i don't use it all the time like some people and when i did use it once by the next diaper change she was fine a little pink but the rash was gone
Well, I don't know if it's the ';best'; but the one that works best for my son is Desitin cream. He's only needed it a few times but it always has done the trick.
a good one is A+D Orignal Ointmint
My son had diaper rash not to long ago and everyone was talking about Butt Paste and I picked some up used it twice and it was gone, I love that product!
I use DISITIN for my baby's rash and works wonderful..
I used butt paste with my daughter and it works perfectly
metanium (from the uk)
  • symphony
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment