Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have a sweat rash on my bottom, can diaper rash cream fix it?

~~Probably it would. The very fastest and best remedy for heat rashes are to take Vaseline and Corn Starch. Mix enough together to form a off white colored paste. Apply this when needed. It clears it up very quickly and relieves the itching and discomfort.~~I have a sweat rash on my bottom, can diaper rash cream fix it?
Try Gold Bond medicated powder (not the foot powder) and apply liberally morning and night (afternoon if you take a travel size with you. R ash will go away in a couple of days and powder will prevent a return.I have a sweat rash on my bottom, can diaper rash cream fix it?
Yes diaper rash cream will work, The rash is caused by excessive moisture whether its urine or sweat. It's all the same
Yes, get you a tube of Desitin.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment