Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I use hair removal cream down below and i came into a bit of a itchy rash can anyone advise me?

what can you use for removing hair below that makes it smooth and to get a good hair removal? what do you recommend and how much isit and where do you buy it from? please help me!I use hair removal cream down below and i came into a bit of a itchy rash can anyone advise me?
I think most of those hair removal creams say they're NOT to be used in gential areas because it can cause irritation. But you may want to try one for sensitive skin....I use hair removal cream down below and i came into a bit of a itchy rash can anyone advise me?
Getting those hair waxed by a professional is best.


I prefer doing it myself though.


Hair removal cream is much better than shaving.





Before you put the cream on, exfoliate the area... this will lift the hair away from the skin.


Use warm water to open the pores.


Then put the hair removal cream on.


When you wipe the hairs off, wipe in the direction of the hair-growth.


Afterwards you can apply a cream with aloe-vera extracts.
Perhaps you may be allergic to it so try and ask your chemist for one for a sensitive skin.
well i never came across a hair removal cream that keeps your skin smooth and rash free.the redness your experiencing is a reaction to the cream.i would stop using it if i were you.your skin down there is a little bit sensitive than the other area of your body.the only way you can get a smooth result is by getting a brazilian way.it's a bit costly but it's worth it.cream hair removal is only temporary let's say a couple of days and you get hair growth again.so try the brazilian wax you might like it.
To be frank I'm not at all surprised that you got ' a bit of an itchy rash ' !!!!





ALL hair removal creams are bound to be chemically agressive when applied to skin.


This effect doubles due to the higher nerve density in the genital area.





I'm amazed that you only get ' itchy rash ' and not full scale dermatitis.





The only way to remove hair without chemicals is by plucking or electrolysis.





There are plenty of hair plucking machines on the market but they are all designed for the legs not the pubes!





Electrolysis may be the way to go if you want a permanent effect that doesn't need shaving or plucking every couple of weeks.





Of course, electrolysis is expensive, but you must remeber that a permanent hair removal is what you get in exchange for your cash.





Personally if I were in your shoes and money is not a problem then I'd choose electrolysis.





Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment