Tuesday, December 22, 2009

So how does it feel to need diaper rash cream at your age?

SweetSo how does it feel to need diaper rash cream at your age?
I'm more of a corn starch kinda guy.So how does it feel to need diaper rash cream at your age?
all the cool senior citizens use bengay
oh im so embarrased, the lady at the counter looked very confused
I'm not that old yet dammit.........
I'll feel worse when I need Depends.
I needed it after sleeping with a porcupine
You know damn well I take them off and put them on the night stand to dry as soon as we hang up so I can get them in the mail to you on Tuesday; so I am not developing a ';diaper rash'; from all the wetness. The Todd's Paste you saw in the picture is for Mady, not me. Sheesh.
I don't know but i have this feeling you are going to tell me and everyone else who looks at your question so how does it feel at your age
it feels good, once it's on
Trust me on this one.


It was worth it.
I always liked the smell of Desitin. I have no idea why. It would be a bit unusual to need it now.
I'll get a rash if it means someone will rub some cream on me bum.
huh?
very good! im applying some right now!





*applys* mmm...
It's OK if I don't have to put it on by myself.
*cries and runs away*
WTF? Is there a camera in here?
Yikes, pretty embarrassing.
I still need to learn how to wipe better... {sigh}
Just treat the AssArea like it's the metaphorical soldiers feet...if you take care of it and give it every comfort it will not turn on you and perform to a minimum of as expected if not better...sort like a husband...hmmm.
You promised you wouldn't say anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment