Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best diper rash cream?

Boudreaux's Butt Paste by far is the best. corn starch works well with vasaline. my son is allergic to all other rash creams. if your child has a bad case of diaper rash then the dr can perscribe a stronger creamWhat is the best diper rash cream?
A%26amp;D Ointment with zinc oxide (blue letters on tube) for diaper rash. They also have a ointment to prevent diaper rash. It comes in many convient dispensers. It was the only product that worked for my 2 girls. Keep in mind that not every product works for every child, so the best one is what works for them.What is the best diper rash cream?
Burt's Bees, that stuff is wicked! If it's a diaper rash that just won't go away, we use Triple Paste.
Desitin without a doubt
zinc and castor oil cream works well or try using savlon. its an anteseptic so helps with the irritation kids feel.
Johnson's Diaper Cream. It clears up even the worst rashes faster and better than Desitin and Balmex. Some times if the rash is pimply you may need a prescription for Nystatin. This works well.
Balmex.





Neither of my 2 girls ever broke out because I


used it every changing.
thier all the same...i have like 10 different kinds that i got at my daughter baby shower and they all work the same
desitin creamy works great on my son!!!
Burt's Bee's Diaper Rash Ointment and Butt Paste
desitin
Balmex, it's really mild. It's thick but easy to wipe off, and it has a very faint baby powder scent.
corn starch always worked best for my kids
Definitely,


MUSTELA VITAMIN BARRIER CREAM.


www.mustela.com
Butt Paste! I comes in a yellow box with a little baby on the box, I think the writing is in red. The BEST!
Lucas' Papaw Ointment - All Natural!
To be honest none are they keep the moist in if you want to try something . my mother in-law taught me this one she told me to take flour and bake in the oven until brown after it cool down use it on the rash it does work i try on my daughter who is 33 now and she use on here kids
Triple Paste
although i had all the diaper rash creams, my pediatrician recommended the best cream of all: Lotrimin (anti-fungal cream for athletes' foot). I put it on my daughter's rash when she was a baby and by the time it was to change her again, the rash was gone!! Miracle cream!!! Try it!
IF none of the above suggestions work try lanolin. Its supposed to be for breastfeeding mothers that have sore, cracked nipples from breast feeding but it does wonders on a baby butt. I bought some for myself but ended up not having to use it so I used it on baby's butt after the othre creams, desitin and such just made it wayy worse. the Lanolin (comes in a purple tube) had it cleared up in a few hours.
I have to agree with Butt Paste. It works best for severe diaper rash. For something more mild, try using Vaseline and corn starch (some baby powders are pure cornstarch, or you can use it straight from the box.) I find that using baby powder with every diaper change, or using a diaper that comes with powders or aloe already on helps to prevent diaper rash from occurring in the first place. If in doubt, or if nothing you try seems to work, call the doc. He or she will be happy to recommend something.
Penaten

No comments:

Post a Comment