Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What is the best diaper rash cream?

I have a little sister and she has a CRAZY diaper rash. Im looking for something that also helps itching, if possible. Thanx!What is the best diaper rash cream?
Tho original Desitin, not the creamy.( It comes right off )! Try to find it in the jar, it just seems to be a little better than the tube. Good luck..What is the best diaper rash cream?
Desitin ointment. I used to use that on my little ones. It worked great.
babyaid found at walmart. nothing else like it.
I use to use corn starch on my babies. It seem to help the most in this hot weather that we are having.
try Desitin ointment.
Wash her buttocks well, gently pat it dry. During the day would it be possible to let her walk around (playpen inside or backyard outside) without any covering on her bottom until it heals a little? Keeping it dry and air on the skin gives fast relief and heals it the fastest. When I had to put the diapers on over a rash, I would use Desitin (comes in a tube) and I think it has Vitamin A %26amp; D in it and I recall a slightly fishy odor but that's what worked for me.





In the old days, I'd need to be sure the diapers are washed with Clorox %26amp; rinsed very well -- cleaner than clean but now most people use paper diapers so that probably wouldn't be your problem.
try balmx or a%26amp;d

No comments:

Post a Comment