Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best diaper rash cream ?

Luckily, my son rarely gets diaper rash.. but I have found that Aveeno works well. I haven't tried anything else. ;-)What is the best diaper rash cream ?
Good ole A%26amp;D ointment! in the yellow and white tube!What is the best diaper rash cream ?
Peniten
One the baby will tollerate.





From what I've read of the labels, the pretty much all have the same ingrediants. But for some of our kids, some would cry is say we used the creamy type, but was ok if we tried one that was more like a paste.





[Edit]


As you can see, there will be about as many different opinions as there will be people who respond. A pretty clear sign that there is no one ';best'; product.
i like desitin
I like triple paste..I have found it at walmart...its a bit pricey but I think it works great. The consistency reminds me of marshmellow fluff!
I like Burt's Bees, it smells so nice and stays put.
sudocrem...the best
I use Baby Bee Diaper Ointment by Burt's Bees. I really like it and it works very well.





http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>
Burt's Bees diaper rash cream
For mild cases I prefer Boudreaux's Butt Paste. When my son has serious diaper rash I've found that the original Desitin has the most zinc and therefore works the best (not the creamy kind).
first gentile warm water with a mild soap,,,,then dry..make sure its dry..then desitin..a thin coat...works every time...being clean first then desitin...if it looks like pimples..then clean as directed above and pat with corn starch and leave baby diaperless for a while..its messy but keep baby confined to one place to make it easier...worked for me
We have used Desitin and Bordeaux's Butt Paste. They have both worked very well.
If you have an actual rash, go to Walgreens or Target and buy ';Triple Paste'; - it will clear up any rash overnight. It is VERY expensive, but well worth it.





I use ';Desitin'; for everyday use.
Butt Paste works great!
Desitin all the way.





THE BEST CURE for diaper rash is to give the baby a bath followed by a nice coating of Desitin.





This is from anything from miled to VERY severe diaper rash.





Trust me on this, I speak from a HUGE amount of experience. Wash that butt in the tub and apply the cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment